About Taste of Pearl
Downtown Boulder's Taste of Pearl (April 19, 2020 2 - 6 pm) showcases the talents of some of Colorado's most renowned restaurants & chefs. Now one of the state's most prestigious culinary events, Taste of Pearl is celebrating its eleventh anniversary pairing 15 Boulder restaurants with 15 Colorado wineries/distilleries. The tastings will be hosted in 15 of downtown Boulder's best boutiques and galleries.
An Epicurean adventure like no other, attendees will enjoy a leisurely stroll from one location to the next pampering their palates in the heart of America's foodiest town. In 2011, the event received the Governor's Award for Downtown Excellence - Best Promotional Event by Downtown Colorado, Inc. and in 2013 the event was honored with a Merit Award from the International Downtown Association.
Because of the nature of the event, a limited number of tickets are sold. It is highly recommended that tickets are purchased in advance. A limited number of tickets may be on sale for $70 the day of the event at the Visitor Information Center located at 1303 Pearl Street. This year's event is expected to draw guests from across the state to experience one-on-one interactions with culinary and wine talent.
The $65 per person General Admission ticket includes:
(Ticket price increases to $70 the day of the event, if available)
- Samples of food, wine and spirits from all participating restaurants, wineries and distilleries;
- Keepsake wine glass;
- A re-usable wine carry bag;
- $5 off coupon for a bottle of wine or spirits from one of the participating wineries and distilleries; and
- Special Offers for event attendees at hosting retail locations (including free gifts with purchase, discounts and more).
The $75 per person VIP ticket includes:
- All the benefits of the General Admission ticket;
- Exclusive VIP Kick-Off Party co-hosted by Boulder Lifestyle Magazine from 6:00 - 8:00 pm on Thursday, April 16th at SmithKlein Gallery. The event will include complimentary wine as well as small bites.
- VIP early check in starting at 12:45 pm; and
- Special VIP Take Home Dessert available for pick-up at the event check in location beginning at 3:00 pm.
Join us April 19, 2020 for a celebration of Boulder's culinary excellence, Colorado wineries and distilleries and only-in-Boulder vibe during the eleventh annual Taste of Pearl.
The Downtown Boulder Partnership (DBP) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of downtown as the heart of the greater Boulder community. As the umbrella organization for the Downtown Boulder Business Improvement District (BID) and the Downtown Boulder Foundation (DBF), the Partnership works tirelessly to make our downtown a national model of success.
The Downtown Boulder Foundation is a charitable 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to maintaining downtown Boulder as the heart and soul of our community. Our staff and volunteers produce over two dozen annual events focused on arts, culture, family entertainment and supporting local business. From fine arts to free concerts on the Pearl Street Mall, DBF events draw nearly 250,000 people downtown every year. We also support other community events that enhance downtown including the Boulder International Film Festival, the Pearl Street Stampedes and World Singing Day.