El Loro Jewelry & Gifts
Categories: Jewelry / Accessories Shoes Locally Owned Business Small Business Saturday 2022 2022 Holiday Gift with Purchase
1416 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
El Loro Jewelry and Gifts has been a must-visit stop on the Pearl Street Mall since May 1977, when the business was started by two young couples. The couples traveled internationally together, and in the course of their travels, discovered many treasures and unique finds that they wanted to share with their community back home in Boulder. (El Loro means ""the parrot"" - it was a homage to the vibrant green parrots the original owners fell in love with while traveling in Central and South America.) El Loro was born, and its mission was to share unique and high quality gifts from around the world with the community. Just a few short months later, in August 1977, Pearl Street Mall officially opened.
Now, more than 40 years later, El Loro continues to share its vision of offering unique and global gifts found worldwide. Their collection is handpicked and spans many regions, representing countries like Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, India, Bali, Thailand, Zimbabwe and many more. Their sterling silver and gemstone jewelry collection from around the world is one of the largest in Boulder! They also offer work from local artists, particularly owners Tim and Josephine Grasso. The Grassos combine their expertise in lapidary work and skilled jewelry art with El Loro's classic jewelry collection, continuing El Loro's legacy of high quality, truly unique and affordable gifts for anyone on your list.
Downtown Boulder Gift Cards
Proudly accepts the Downtown Boulder Gift Card.
- Glacier Homemade Ice Cream (cart)1400 Pearl St (36 feet N)
- OAK at Fourteenth1400 Pearl St (94 feet W)
- Blofish1932 14th St (122 feet SW)
- Avanti Boulder1401 Pearl St (148 feet NW)
- Charlie's T-Shirts1412 Pearl St (15 feet SW)
- Himali1418 Pearl St (52 feet SE)
- Into The Wind1408 Pearl St (63 feet W)
- Zuni1424 Pearl St (87 feet E)
- U.S. Post Office1905 15th St (362 feet SE)
- 15th & Pearl Parking Garage1500 Pearl St (375 feet E)
- 14th & Walnut Parking Garage1400 Walnut St (377 feet S)
- 15th & Spruce Parking Garage1500 Spruce St (397 feet NE)