Are you looking to enjoy Downtown Boulder’s fabulous foodie scene on the most bang for your buck? Check out this list of restaurant specials and promotions compiled weekly - just for YOU!
Food-Related Events and Announcements: November 27
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- For Small Business Saturday, West Flanders will have a full line-up of unique beers available in 32-ounce crowlers for sale at their pop-up sale on the bricks of the Pearl Street Mall. Stop by tomorrow from 2 pm - 8 pm to stock up on your favorite brews. Don't want to leave your car but still need that crowler goodness? Call 303-447-2739 and pull up in the back alley. They'll bring your order right to your car. Unfortunately, West Flanders will be closing their doors until Boulder County is moved out of Level Red. They plan to reopen when restrictions allow for indoor dining. Follow them on social media for updates!
- Check out this awesome article from BLDRfly about the Dushanbe Tea House. They've also produced a short film about downtown's very own Trident Booksellers and Cafe.
- Jax Fish House is popping up at The Post! Pre-order by tonight at 8 pm to pick up your feast tomorrow from 2 pm - 4 pm. The menu includes Lobster BLT's, New England Clam Chowder and a Classic Caesar Salad.
- The Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant has recently introduced affordable and approachable family-style packs to their varied list of entrees. With fresh-citrus cocktails and world-famous margaritas now available in bulk packs to go, everyone in a household will be able to choose something that they love. See a full menu and order here.
- The Tender Project at Centro Mexican Kitchen opens today! The Tender Project menu, developed by Big Red F Executive chef Kyle Mendenhall, includes double-dipped tenders and ThighFries with house-made dipping sauces. The Tender Project menu will only be available for takeout & delivery from Centro. Big Red F is currently offering free delivery service on all purchases of $25 or more for the rest of 2020.
- Preview sweetgreen before they open on December 2 & 3 - more details and RSVP form can be found here.
Whew! So much happening this week!
Have a great weekend!
Ways to Help
Emergency Family Assistance Fund (EFFA) helps those in our community whose immediate needs for food, shelter and other basic necessities cannot be adequately met by other means, and supports their efforts toward financial stability or self-sufficiency. You can help them with a financial contribution, volunteering, or donating non-perishable food and cleaning supplies.
EMERGENCY FAMILY ASSISTANCE FUND
Harvest of Hope's sole mission is food assistance. They offer clients a choice shopping experience where individuals select preferred foods within their shopping allowances. You can help them with financial assistance, volunteering or by donating the food items on their shopping list. Learn more here.
HARVEST OF HOPE
Boulder Food Rescue aims to create a more just and less wasteful food system by facilitating the sustainable redistribution of healthy food that would otherwise be wasted to low-income communities, by bicycle. The best way to help them currently is to donate or volunteer. You can learn more about the work they are doing here.
BOULDER FOOD RESCUE
Meals on Wheels Boulder provides nutritious meals and a daily well-being check to Boulder residents, regardless of age or income. The number one way to support them during this time is to contribute financially. You can do that here.
MEALS ON WHEELS BOULDER