Skip to Main Content

Downtown Maintenance Contacts: Who Is Responsible

Click the image below to Download as a PDF or scroll down to the bottom of the page for contact information:

Contacts -

City of Boulder Community Vitality Department / 303-413-7300:

  • Damaged or unsightly newspaper rack or publication box
  • Damaged regulatory sign or inoperative pay station/meter
  • Damaged decorative lights or benches

Downtown  Boulder Partnership / 303-449-3774:

  • Sidewalk trash can / bear bin overflowing, trash on sidewalk
  • Weeds in sidewalk, trash in gutter
  • Graffiti removal
  • Damaged or hanging street banner

City of Boulder Transportation / 303-442-3266:

  • Hazardous sidewalk
  • Pot holes, damaged curbs & streets
  • Damaged street sign or traffic signal (after hours: 303-441-3333)
  • Street light out or damaged
  • Dangerous manhole cover or utility grade

City of Boulder Sign Enforcement / 303-441-1880:

  • Hazardous sign

Boulder Fire Department / 303-441-3178

  • Damaged or leaking fire hydrant

City of Boulder Forestry / 303-441-4406

  • Street tree or grate damaged or overgrown

City of Boulder Environmental Affairs / 303-441-3239

  • Dumpster overflowing

RTD / 303-299-6000

  • Bus shelter maintenance