Foolish Craig's Cafe
Categories: Breakfast Casual Eat & Be Happy Promotion Patio Weekend Brunch The East End Locally Owned Business Outdoor Dining
1611 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
Established in 1998, Foolish Craigs is a fun, owner operated café in Boulder, Colorado open for breakfast, lunch, brunch and drinks.
Their award winning bread is made fresh daily in their bakery. From slow-braising our corned beef and pork shoulder, to making our soups and dressings in-house, our goal is to serve the best, tastiest food possible. Virtually every item on their menu from the crepes to the desserts are made to order. They use eggs that are locally raised, nest fresh and cage free.
They have quite a few Gluten Free and Vegetarian options. They also will work with you to change a menu item to fit your specific dietary needs.
All their draft beers are hand-picked from local microbreweries (try a sampler flight). In addition, their selection of local bourbons, whiskeys and spirits offer a great sampling of Colorado deliciousness.
Merchant Gift Cards Available
Buy Foolish Craig's Cafe Gift Cards
Downtown Boulder Gift Cards
Proudly accepts the Downtown Boulder Gift Card.
- Snooze, an A.M. Eatery1617 Pearl St (43 feet NE)
- sweetgreen1601 Pearl St (100 feet NW)
- Skratch Labs1600 Pearl St (122 feet SE)
- Organic Sandwich Company1500 Pearl St (144 feet SW)
- BoCo Life1615 Pearl St (73 feet NE)
- Arc'teryx1600 Pearl St (87 feet SE)
- Patagonia1630 Pearl Street (99 feet SE)
- Blo Blow Dry Bar1600 Pearl St (122 feet SE)
- 15th & Pearl Parking Garage1500 Pearl St (355 feet SW)
- 15th & Spruce Parking Garage1500 Spruce St (545 feet W)
- U.S. Post Office1905 15th St (597 feet SW)
- 14th & Walnut Parking Garage1400 Walnut St (896 feet SW)