835 Walnut St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
The Bitter Bar is a local bar that serves simple cocktails made with passion, not pretense.
Born from the marriage of a speakeasy and the true definition of a neighborhood bar, the bitter bar is a place where one can enjoy the craft cocktail preparation in a setting that caters to the enjoyment of conversation and the company of friends.
Please sit back, relax, imbibe a great beverage lovingly prepared by one of the bitter bar’s highly trained bartenders.
Happy Hour Specials
Everyday from 5 - 7 pm:
- Sherpa's Adventurers Restaurant & Bar825 Walnut St (37 feet W)
- Lolita's Market & Deli800 Pearl St (290 feet NW)
- Piece, Love & Chocolate805 Pearl St (373 feet NW)
- Nick-N-Willy's Pizza801 Pearl St (380 feet NW)
- The Dandelion845 Walnut St (143 feet NE)
- Heady Bauer2009 13th St (168 feet NE)
- Kama Connection1909 9th St (168 feet NE)
- Tibet Gallery1909 9th St (171 feet NE)
Nearby Parking & Public Buildings
- 10th & Walnut Parking Garage - St. Julien Hotel1000 Walnut St (623 feet E)
- Justice Center Parking Lot1777 6th St (845 feet SW)
- 11th & Walnut1100 Walnut St (977 feet E)
- 11th & Canyon - Municipal Building1100 Canyon Blvd (0.2 miles E)