The Little Jewel
Categories: Jewelry / Accessories Locally Owned Business Small Business Saturday 2022
1225 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
The Little Jewel has been a family owned and operated business for over 38 years on the historic Pearl Street Mall in Boulder, Colorado. The Little Jewel (formerly the Gold and Silver Exchange) was founded by Darline Brown. The history of the store begins when Darline Brown was living in Houston, where she took a class in jewelry making that started her lifelong love of jewelry.
After opening a store in Boulder, she was rewarded with a working life she enjoyed, many years of ‘Best of Boulder’ awards and the respect and love of everyone who knew her. Grandma Emily worked at the shop until she was 91. Darline was still working at The Little Jewel until she died at 87 years old in 2016. Now her daughter Dianna who has worked at the shop since 1982 and son Dane, a certified gemologist, with 15 years of experience at the Little Jewel, have taken the reins. Offering new and exciting sterling and gold jewelry with the same old fashioned customer service this 3rd generation is now serving the children and grand children of their original customers. Quality and service run deep at the Little Jewel. Come and see for yourself!
check out Dianna's Insider guide here
Downtown Boulder Gift Cards
Proudly accepts the Downtown Boulder Gift Card.
- Sunshine Shave Ice (cart)1200 Pearl St (52 feet S)
- Kingcomo’s Quesadillas (cart)1200 block Pearl St (79 feet SW)
- Ku Cha House of Tea - Boulder1211 Pearl St (92 feet W)
- Capital One Cafe1247 Pearl St (151 feet NE)
- Volcom1223 Pearl St (32 feet W)
- Peppercorn1235 Pearl St (37 feet E)
- Lush Cosmetics1215 Pearl St (49 feet W)
- Fair Trade Winds1219 Pearl St (66 feet NW)
- 11th & Spruce Parking Garage1100 Spruce St (468 feet NW)
- One Boulder Plaza1800 Broadway (613 feet SE)
- 11th & Walnut1100 Walnut St (706 feet SW)
- 14th & Walnut Parking Garage1400 Walnut St (759 feet SE)