DBP Member Benefits
Members of the Downtown Boulder Partnership are informed, connected and represented within the community.
Our Business and Nonprofit Members receive the following benefits:
- Supporting the Downtown Boulder Partnership as a dues paying member demonstrates your commitment to the work we do and allows us to advance that work in support of the Downtown Boulder community.
- Enhanced Listing on BoulderDowntown.com. Our website sees over 150,000 page views per month and is the #1 source of information for visitors to downtown. You'll be top of mind and easy to find with a business profile page and the ability to feature multiple photos. Members can easily update their page any time via the exclusive member portal.
- Members Only Portal. You'll have access to the Members Only section of our website where you can view an online directory with addresses and contact information for our 200+ members. Here you can update your listing, manage your membership, download reports, and submit events to our website calendar. DBP Member mailing labels are also available upon request.
- Monthly Members-Only Newsletter. Stay up-to-date on downtown happenings, business-to-business discounts, networking events, sales tax figures, openings/closings, and ways to participate. Members may submit M2M offers and announcements to share.
- A unified voice on downtown issues. DBP is the voice of downtown working with City Council, City Staff, Boulder PD and others to represent the business community. We’ll keep you informed on all of our efforts to keep downtown safe, accessible and vibrant.
- Sponsorship Opportunities. With over 19 signature events, DBP attracts more than 250,000 people downtown each year. Members are eligible for sponsorship opportunities ranging from booths to title sponsor recognition. We’ll work with you to find the right audience to fit your marketing needs.
- Member Events. DBP also hosts networking and educational events throughout the year with free or discounted registration for members. Mark your calendars for our Town Halls, Annual Awards Luncheon, Digital Media Breakfast, Employee Appreciation Week, Holiday Party, and more.
- Promotional collaborations. As members, you benefit from cooperative campaigns such as Sidewalk Sales, Foodie Fridays, Employee Appreciation Week Discounts, Love the Local, and the Downtown Boulder Guide Book.
Become a Downtown Boulder Gift Card, Issued by Pathward, N. A., Member FDIC Merchant
An additional benefit to our business and nonprofit members is the ability to accept the Downtown Boulder Gift Card issued by Pathward, N.A., member FDIC. The card is sold online and in-person through the Downtown Boulder Partnership. With over $400,000 redeemed annually at nearly 200 participating businesses, participation in this program provides members another great way to reach downtown consumers.
Participating members receive the following benefits in addition to those highlighted above:
- Listing on the gift card merchants list, which goes out with every card sold and on our website.
- Inclusion in unique gift card marketing campaigns.
- Resources and tools for in-store marketing, including a "Gift Cards Accepted Here" window decal.
You don’t have to own a business to be a downtown partner! Join at the Individual level to stay informed and engaged with our downtown community. Benefits include access to our member portal, members-only newsletter, member events and a voice on downtown policies and issues.