1023 Walnut St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
Sophisticated, Spanish-inspired steak restaurant with cocktail menu and a wine list to match, plus a rooftop patio with a magnificent, unobstructed view of Boulder's iconic Flatirons.
We are a Spanish restaurant inspired by Northern Spain’s Basque country with a focus on wood-fired steak and seafood that is popular in restaurants around that region. Our beverage program offers a variety of creative, Spanish-inspired, hand-crafted cocktails, wines and beers.
Enter the building by foot via Walnut Street between 9th and 10th. Rideshare services will drop off in the alley between Pearl and Walnut at the back door of the building to avoid unsafe traffic conditions on Walnut. Corrida is on the 4th floor, accessible by the elevator in the front of the building.
Merchant Gift Cards Available
Downtown Boulder Gift Cards
Proudly accepts the Downtown Boulder Gift Card.
- Amante Coffee1023 Walnut St (58 feet S)
- Brasserie Ten Ten1011 Walnut St (105 feet SW)
- Pasta Press1911 11th St. (164 feet E)
- The Spotted James1911 11th St. (164 feet E)
- The Parlour1037 Walnut St (143 feet E)
- Burton1048 Pearl St (179 feet N)
- John Atencio1048 Pearl St (205 feet NW)
- Open Studios POP! Gallery1048 Pearl St (223 feet NE)
- 10th & Walnut Parking Garage - St. Julien Hotel1000 Walnut St (208 feet SW)
- 11th & Walnut1100 Walnut St (251 feet E)
- 11th & Canyon - Municipal Building1100 Canyon Blvd (579 feet SE)
- Municipal Building Campus Park1777 Broadway (635 feet SE)