1500 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
Every year, Lunieva brings to Colorado beautiful and unique merchandise from Kathmandu, Nepal. In this way, they are changing the lives of many artisans and ordinary citizens who make their products with loving hands.
They run a successful co-op in Kathmandu, employing local women. The woolen mittens, hats, scarves and sweaters are hand knit by these women who would not otherwise work due to cultural constraints. When Lunieva purchases their knitted garments, they generate full time employment for about 80 women for an entire year. They pay a fair, living wage to the women as well.
Their lovely, colorful, cotton garments are made by skilled tailors, who then take the clothing to another group of women who hand print or embroider them. They have 22 tailors and 5 women who work full time on our clothing.
- Mountain Sun Pub & Brewery1535 Pearl St (114 feet NE)
- OZO Coffee Co. (East Pearl)1521 Pearl St (121 feet NE)
- Organic Sandwich Company1500 Pearl St (167 feet E)
- Postino WineCafe1468 Pearl St (224 feet SW)
- Boulder Bazaar1500 Pearl St (59 feet W)
- PosterScene1505 Pearl St (73 feet NW)
- The Dragontree Spa1521 Pearl St (78 feet N)
- Colorado Glass Works1500 Pearl Street (79 feet SE)
- 15th & Pearl Parking Garage1500 Pearl St (80 feet S)
- U.S. Post Office1905 15th St (341 feet SW)
- 15th & Spruce Parking Garage1500 Spruce St (388 feet NW)
- 14th & Walnut Parking Garage1400 Walnut St (610 feet SW)