Downtown Boulder's Maintenance Ambassadors provide enhanced services to complement those provided by the City of Boulder. Services include: trash collection, graffiti removal, sidewalk power-washing and reporting of structural issues.
- The team circulates throughout the district daily with supplies and tools to take care of the following tasks:
- Removing litter, cups, containers, cigarette butts and other debris on sidewalks, street gutters and alleys.
- Remove graffiti and stickers from light posts, trash cans, news boxes and other public infrastructure.
- Pull isolated weeds from tree wells and cracks in the sidewalks.
- Damp wipe and straighten up horizontal surfaces, such as trash can lids, news boxes and other infrastructure.
- Clean and sanitize popular touch points like light poles, water fountains and benches.
Maintenance Ambassadors provide written reports of broken infrastructure, graffiti on private property and log all daily engagements in a mobile data-tracking app.
Additionally, these Ambassadors assist DBCI with setup and removal of featured community events.
The Downtown Ambassadors are here to serve you! Please email Brandon to request cleaning services within the Downtown Boulder BID*. Downtown Boulder strives on a daily basis to keep the district clean, safe and inviting. Together we can keep the heart of our community vital, vibrant, vigorous and viable.
Services available at no charge include:
- Removing graffiti
- Sidewalk gum removal
- Cleaning up trash from sidewalks and gutters
- Removing weeds from sidewalks and streets
- Emptying public trash cans
- Replacing damaged street banners
Our staff will notify you that the problem has been fixed or give you an update within 48 hours of your request. *The BID extends from 8th Street to 21st Street East to West, as far south as 15th & Arapahoe and north to 13th & Pine. Click here for a map. Please call us at (303) 449-3774 with any questions.
If you need to reach a downtown ambassador via phone or text, please reach out to 720-498-9601.