Ku Cha House of Tea - Boulder
Categories: Coffee / Tea / Juice / Treats Gifts / Novelties Home / Kitchen / Garden Locally Owned Business Small Business Saturday 2022
1211 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
Ku Cha House of Tea - Boulder is a traditional Chinese tea house. They provide over 150 premium loose leaf teas at their specialty shop. Create your own unique teas at their Blend-Your-Own-Tea bar. Also offering traditional tea services, including the Gong Fu services, in their tea room.
Like most journeys, opening and running a retail shop introduced a parade of pleasures, pains, challenges, triumphs and defeats. The experience tracks the philosophy behind Ku Cha House of Tea, which their very name honors. In Chinese, ""ku"" means bitter and ""cha"" means tea. Why did they include the word ""bitter"" in their store name?
They believe that only after enduring through bitter - business complications, personal struggles, and so on - does sweet achieve its full glory. Without bitter, sweet offers just a shadow of its power. In most cases, the sweet never even emerges.
In other words, sweet takes work. They appreciate this. Like you, they work awfully hard. And when all of that toil produces something heart-stirring and pleasing, they do not forget to embrace it, to treasure it.
Merchant Gift Cards Available
Buy Ku Cha House of Tea - Boulder Gift Cards
Downtown Boulder Gift Cards
Proudly accepts the Downtown Boulder Gift Card.
- Kingcomo’s Quesadillas (cart)1200 block Pearl St (64 feet SE)
- Ben & Jerry's1203 Pearl St (67 feet SW)
- Sunshine Shave Ice (cart)1200 Pearl St (97 feet SE)
- Fuji Cafe & Bar2018 Broadway (118 feet NW)
- Lush Cosmetics1215 Pearl St (44 feet E)
- Helly Hansen1207 Pearl St (46 feet NW)
- Volcom1223 Pearl St (60 feet E)
- The Lighthouse Bookstore1201 Pearl St (64 feet SW)
- 11th & Spruce Parking Garage1100 Spruce St (391 feet NW)
- One Boulder Plaza1800 Broadway (641 feet SE)
- 11th & Walnut1100 Walnut St (646 feet SW)
- Carnegie Library1125 Pine St (839 feet NW)