1116 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
SmithKlein Gallery is proud to be celebrating over 30 years of business and a second generation of ownership on Boulder’s historic Pearl Street Mall. The gallery is owned and managed by Nathan Klein, who grew up in the business, and his wife, Ann Klein, who is the marketing and graphic designer for the gallery. The original founder, Deborah SmithKlein, Nathan’s mother, started the gallery in order to express her passion for fine art. Nathan was only four when Deborah first opened the doors and has been surrounded with art and artists his whole life.
Housed in an expansive 2800-square-foot space, the gallery has provided enrichment through art by exhibiting the work of some of the most distinguished artists in the country for more than 30 years. The gallery offers an eclectic mix of quality art in a wide variety of media from jewelry and glass to large sculptures and paintings.
Downtown Boulder Gift Cards
Proudly accepts the Downtown Boulder Gift Card.
- Pearl Street Pub & Cellar1108 Pearl St (53 feet W)
- Hapa Sushi Grill & Sake Bar1117 Pearl St (71 feet NW)
- Gemini1115 Pearl St. (108 feet NW)
- The Stand (cart)1100 block Pearl St (108 feet W)
- Savvy on Pearl1114 Pearl St (13 feet SW)
- Island Farm1122 Pearl St (29 feet E)
- Elison Rd.1110 Pearl St (32 feet SE)
- Jackalope & Co. International1126 Pearl St (49 feet E)
- 11th & Walnut1100 Walnut St (380 feet S)
- 11th & Spruce Parking Garage1100 Spruce St (382 feet N)
- 10th & Walnut Parking Garage - St. Julien Hotel1000 Walnut St (623 feet SW)
- One Boulder Plaza1800 Broadway (722 feet SE)