1424 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
Family-owned and operated since 1992, Zuni is a gallery of authentic Native American art, jewelry, and traditional Zuni fetish carvings.
Featuring some of the greatest talent in American Indian fine art, they partner with artisans from all over the Southwest including members of the Navajo Nation, the Zuni Pueblo and the Hopi Tribe.
Dedicated to the continued investment of exceptional First Nations artists, Zuni is a certified member of IACA the (Indian Arts and Crafts Association). Insuring authentic indigenous craftsmanship and support of native communities.
- Glacier Homemade Ice Cream (cart)1400 Pearl St (82 feet W)
- Postino WineCafe1468 Pearl St (95 feet E)
- Gelato Boy (Pearl Street Mall)1433 Pearl St (108 feet NE)
- Rocket Fizz1441 Pearl St (114 feet NE)
- Liberty Puzzles1468 Pearl St (16 feet SE)
- Himali1418 Pearl St (59 feet SW)
- Christian Science Reading Room1434 Pearl St (64 feet E)
- El Loro Jewelry & Gifts1416 Pearl St (87 feet W)
Nearby Parking & Public Buildings
- 15th & Pearl Parking Garage1500 Pearl St (289 feet E)
- U.S. Post Office1905 15th St (317 feet SE)
- 15th & Spruce Parking Garage1500 Spruce St (360 feet N)
- 14th & Walnut Parking Garage1400 Walnut St (406 feet SW)