Boulder Book Store
Categories: Books / Stationery Locally Owned Business Find Freezie 2022 Small Business Saturday 2022 2022 Holiday Gift with Purchase
1107 Pearl St View on Google Maps
Boulder, CO 80302
Boulder Book Store is Boulder’s largest independent bookstore with 20,000 sq. feet, more than 100,000 titles and three floors. They host more than 200 events in the store and in the community every year. Boulder Book Store has been named "Bookstore of the Year " by Publishers Weekly in 2018, and “Best of Boulder” by local papers every year since 1987. As a founding member of the Boulder Independent Business Alliance (one of the first of its kind in the country), David Bolduc, owner of the Boulder Book Store, has been at the forefront of the “shop local” movement for over a decade.
Check out David's insider guide here
Merchant Gift Cards Available
Buy Boulder Book Store Gift Cards
Downtown Boulder Gift Cards
Proudly accepts the Downtown Boulder Gift Card.
- Alexia Parks and Joel Rauchwerger -- "First Food Responders"
Tuesday, Jun 6, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Dave Showalter -- "Living River"
Wednesday, Jun 7, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Julie Carr -- "Mud, Blood, and Ghosts"
Thursday, Jun 8, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- May Letiz -- "Girl Flesh"
Wednesday, Jun 14, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Robert Crifasi -- "Western Water A to Z"
Thursday, Jun 15, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Hapa Sushi Grill & Sake Bar1117 Pearl St (30 feet E)
- The Stand (cart)1100 block Pearl St (37 feet SW)
- Gemini1115 Pearl St. (54 feet NE)
- Pearl Street Pub & Cellar1108 Pearl St (69 feet SE)
- Billabong1101 Pearl St (30 feet W)
- Savvy on Pearl1114 Pearl St (83 feet SE)
- SmithKlein Gallery1116 Pearl St (87 feet SE)
- Island Farm1122 Pearl St (110 feet SE)
- 11th & Spruce Parking Garage1100 Spruce St (333 feet N)
- 11th & Walnut1100 Walnut St (433 feet S)
- 10th & Walnut Parking Garage - St. Julien Hotel1000 Walnut St (629 feet SW)
- Carnegie Library1125 Pine St (783 feet N)